Cat5 Commerce is a young, fast-growing technology company with less than 50 employees. We own and operate a handful of niche online retail stores, including TacticalGear.com and RunningShoes.com, where completely custom software powers our front-end user experience.
We’ve outgrown our third-party accounting firm and internal bookkeeper and are seeking a full-time CPA to handle our daily financial and accounting challenges. This passionate individual will report directly to the executive team and guide strategic business decisions on a regular basis. This person should be able to embrace new challenges and understand the fluidity of a small business with a strong start-up vibe. This is an excellent role for someone who desires a clear, long-term pathway to CFO.
- Track all financial aspects of operation including budget, payroll, purchasing, forecasting and strategy
- Provide support in analyzing financial performance and strategy guidance
- Create and improve budgeting, forecasting and analysis processes
- Produce up-to-date, detailed financial reports to executive team on an as-needed basis
- Prepare and present annual operating budget to executive team
- Coordinate with development team to design ERP integration
- Monitor banking activities of the organization
- Assist in day-to-day accounting and administrative activities on occasion
- Current, active CPA in Missouri
- ERP experience
- Solid business acumen and problem solving skills
- Exemplary capabilities for writing, facilitating and presenting analyses
- Outstanding team management skills
- Exceptional work ethic
- Expert proficiency in Microsoft Dynamics GP 2010 or greater, Microsoft Management Reporter and Microsoft Excel
- Ecommerce experience
- Brick-and-mortar retail experience
- Salaried position
- 13 Personal Time Off Days
- 6 Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance (w/ $0 contribution)
- Dental Insurance (w/ $0 contribution)
- Life Insurance (w/ $0 contribution)
- Vision Insurance ($8 per month)
- 401k Program (no matching offered at this time)
- Discounts on major brands (The North Face, Asics, etc.)
Send a résumé and cover letter with salary requirements to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Financial Analyst.”
About Cat5 Commerce
Cat5 Commerce is a growing online retailer in the St. Louis area. Founded in 2004, we currently operate a handful of niche ecommerce destinations that serve the tactical, outdoor and workwear markets. These stores include TacticalGear.com and RunningShoes.com. Each store represents either a highly targeted vertical or specific product category.
Our mission is to deliver an extraordinary shopping experience to our customers with every order. We accomplish this through custom application development, comprehensive online marketing strategies and a customer-centric approach to business.
We are located just west of St. Louis, Missouri, in the bustling Chesterfield Valley. The Valley provides endless options for dining and takeout as well as convenient access to shopping in one of the world’s largest retail centers. Our contemporary office space features a professionally designed interior including ergonomic workstations and a modern, open floor plan. Want to see more? We invite you to take a virtual tour of Cat5 Commerce.
Cat5 Commerce is a certified small business with a carefully selected team of dedicated employees. We have enjoyed consistent growth with each passing year and continue to pursue an aggressive plan for expansion. Many comment that the energy in our office has that start-up feel found only in a young, growing enterprise. We subscribe to the notion that an open, collaborative work environment can greatly contribute to our long-term success. IND123